The mineral powder dryer adopts a high-temperature rapid drying process. The complete set of equipment of the mineral powder dryer mainly consists of a drum crushing dryer, a combustion furnace, a feeding spiral, a discharging spiral, a conveying pipe, a dust collector, an air shutoff device, an induced draft fan, Control cabinet and other components. It is widely used in building materials, metallurgy, mineral processing, chemical industry, cement and other industries. It is mainly used for materials with high humidity and heavy specific gravity such as slag, limestone, clay, river sand, quartz sand, and water slag.
1. The drying technology of the mineral powder dryer is advanced, using high-temperature rapid drying technology, with large heat transfer coefficient, high thermal efficiency and high drying intensity.
2. The combination of high-speed stirring drying and air flow drying can fully disperse the viscous materials, greatly increasing the contact area between the materials and the heat medium, which is beneficial to the drying process.
3. A special scraping device is used in the mineral powder dryer to avoid the phenomenon of materials sticking to the wall.
4. Wide adaptability, simple operation, small maintenance, and stable product quality.
5. The mineral powder dryer is specially designed for drying mineral powder. It has variable rotating blade angle and adjustable rotating shaft speed.
6. The upper part of the mineral powder dryer body is equipped with a return flow layer for wet materials, and the air flow dryer is equipped with a special agitator.
Zhengzhou Jiutian is a professional mineral powder dryer manufacturer with many successful cases. If you are interested in our equipment, please contact us.
Sugarcane bagasse is rich in cellulose and other nutrients and is a high-quality biomass fuel and environmentally friendly material. However, sugarcane bagasse contains a large amount of water. Before recycling, it needs to be dried using a bagasse dryer
Palm fiber is a fiber extracted from palm fruit bunches or palm trunks. It is widely used as mattress materials, papermaking materials, plywood cores and as biomass fuel. It is directly used in boilers with palm shells, coal, wood pellets and other biomas
The bentonite dryer uses high-temperature hot air to evaporate the water in the bentonite to achieve the purpose of drying. So how does the equipment work?
The straw dryer is mainly used to quickly dry the stems and leaves of crops, including wheat straw, sorghum, corn straw, pasture, rice, peanut seedlings, soybean straw, rice straw, sweet potato seedlings, vegetable seedlings, sunflower trays, etc. The moi