Fly ash is the solid waste left in the furnace after coal is burned. It is one of the industrial waste residues with large emissions and is also one of the main components of smog formation. After drying, fly ash can be widely used in cement raw materials, water conservancy projects, concrete products and many other fields. It not only solves the problem of environmental pollution by fly ash, but also realizes the comprehensive utilization of solid waste.
The fly ash dryer consists of three parts, namely the heating system, the heat exchange system, and the ventilation and dust removal system. Each system is organically combined and effectively exerts its best effect. Among them, high-temperature boiling furnaces, segmented drying theory and collection methods of high-humidity exhaust gas dust all have their own special technical advantages. The entire system integrates heating, drying, and dust collection into an organic whole, allowing the entire system to maximize drying efficiency.
Performance advantages of fly ash dryer:
1. The fly ash dryer uses special dust removal equipment, which is anti-corrosion, high temperature resistance, anti-condensation, and anti-bag burning, effectively extending the service life of the dust removal equipment.
2. The main unit of the fly ash dryer is specially designed with a central lifting plate, which extends the material travel and increases the drying output.
3. Increase the number of fly ash tumbling times, that is, increase the length of the main machine, so that the materials can be fully dried and the drying quality can be improved.
4. The fly ash dryer adopts internal automatic control, which is simple to operate and runs smoothly.
5. The fly ash dryer has a simple structure and a small footprint, effectively reducing civil construction investment.
Zhengzhou Jiutian specializes in the production of fly ash dryers and continuously optimizes technology and processes. If you are interested in our equipment, please contact us.
Sugarcane bagasse is rich in cellulose and other nutrients and is a high-quality biomass fuel and environmentally friendly material. However, sugarcane bagasse contains a large amount of water. Before recycling, it needs to be dried using a bagasse dryer
Palm fiber is a fiber extracted from palm fruit bunches or palm trunks. It is widely used as mattress materials, papermaking materials, plywood cores and as biomass fuel. It is directly used in boilers with palm shells, coal, wood pellets and other biomas
The bentonite dryer uses high-temperature hot air to evaporate the water in the bentonite to achieve the purpose of drying. So how does the equipment work?
The straw dryer is mainly used to quickly dry the stems and leaves of crops, including wheat straw, sorghum, corn straw, pasture, rice, peanut seedlings, soybean straw, rice straw, sweet potato seedlings, vegetable seedlings, sunflower trays, etc. The moi